Located at the southern end of the Gold Coast domestic terminal, the Virgin Australia lounge features an entry level reception area with a mezzanine level with views of the tarmac and Gold Coast hinterland. The space has been designed to encapsulate Virgin Australia’s contemporary look and feel, offering distinct areas to relax, refuel and work, including business facilities, entertainment options and a Luke Mangan designed buffet.
The new Gold Coast Lounge is modeled on the refurbished Melbourne and Brisbane Lounges.
The 680sqm lounge welcomes up to 135 guests and features:
- Luxury lounge seating in a contemporary interior design
- Australian chef Luke Mangan designed menu and refreshments including an all-day barista service
- A premium selection of wine and beer
- Business services including complimentary WiFi, power, PC and printer
- One private meeting room for up to eight guests
- Entertainment and relaxation with newspapers, premium magazine titles; and a Panasonic television featuring FOXTEL and free-to-air programming
Updated 8 June 2012