Justine Martin, Head of Account Management, MP Travel Group
These are the minimum standards you should expect from an Account Manager of a reputable Travel Management Company:
- The formulation of a Business Plan based on your key objectives and goals. Your Account Manager should gain a thorough understanding of your business, build a strong relationship and develop a customised programme.
- Develop and execute a detailed Implementation Plan. This is updated regularly during the implementation process.
- Provide input to tighten your travel policy for maximum compliance.
- Tailor your dashboards and reporting via real-time business intelligence (BI) data. This ensures the focus is always on your strategic direction.
- Provide frequent analytical input & unbiased advice on every aspect of your programme. The most lucrative savings targets and benchmarks will be identified.
- Assist in changing traveller behaviour (with sound BI data to support the change).
- Regular travel review meetings.
- Supplier negotiation & continual process improvement suggestions.
- Updates including the latest travel trends and technology enhancements.