Automated Online Corporate Travel Policy Compliance Solution
MP Travel is able to offer you a customisable Corporate Travel Policy compliance and quality control solution. It is the way to obtain vast Corporate travel savings – automatically. And your business travel policy is applied to both online and in traditional bookings.
Your business travel requests are robotically monitored from booking creation through to ticketing by our automated quality control solution. Combine this with TripApprove – the world’s leading online corporate travel trip approval technology and you obtain the ultimate in streamlined travel management processing – your Corporate travel booking from inception to completion ensures Corporate Travel Policy compliance. Automated checks, customised to your travel policy adds to your quality control to the travel booking process and travel management information data.
Your Corporate Travel Policy is implemented as follows:
- Establishing the policy guidelines – you explain to MP Travel YOUR guidelines
- Building automated scripting that incorporates your policy and reporting requirements
- Linking scripting to email so out of policy bookings are automatically emailed to your nominated personnel
- Introducing automated policy approval mechanisms such as TripApprove, the automated, online email approval technology
- Developing business travel policy and needed reporting for monitoring and maintaining policy compliance
- Using internal reporting to verify consultant productivity and accuracy of bookings and ticketing (benchmarking against MP’s overall standards).
MP’s Travel Management quality control robotics can:
- Immediately identify if a business class seat is booked instead of economy class and send an automated email to their clients and MP Account Manager
- Immediately identify if a hotel (or airline) is booked that is not preferred and email the client and Account Manager
- Identify if there are more than three passengers booked within the same company on the same flight and send a warning to the client for approval, even if each passenger books via a different office, eg Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, the quality control robots will see this and alert