MP Travel supports many initiatives to reduce its impact on the environment. This is done as a company and also in services provided to clients. Our daily business activities do not significantly impact on harmful emissions however we actively promote:
- Toner Recycling
- Paper Recycling (we operate two systems – one for secure documents, certified destruction, and the other for general office paper waste)
- “Lights Out” policy for all offices at close of business
- Paperless files by consultants to keep paper use down
- Recycling of computer equipment
- Company Intra-net for central access to all policies and user manuals, again reducing the use of paper and ink.
We have invested heavily in our technology solutions to provide our clients with many tools to reduce paper usage, these include;
- Access to online itineraries which you can synchronize with Microsoft Outlook, this eliminates
- The need to print paper itineraries
- Access to online reporting or scheduled e-mail reporting, again eliminating the need for paper reports;
- Online profiles to eliminate paper files/use.