Paying for your business travel via a business travel account through one of the credit card companies such as American Express or Mastercard, offers a multitude of benefits including:
- Improved cash flow with up to 55 calendar days interest free credit terms
- Enhanced visibility for maximum control over expenses
- Consolidated statements with enriched data with your own specifically defined reference fields (for example cost centre numbers)
- Easy and effective monitoring of employees’ travel expenses
- Complimentary business travel accident insurance cover (Amex/BTA)
- One statement or file with detailed transactions data removes the need to process multiple invoices
- Eliminates multiple employee reimbursements and cash advances to cover the cost of air travel
- Streamlined reconciliation options to match your existing processes
- Access statements monthly online in PDF and flexible Microsoft Excel formats – to filter, sort and manipulate data for improved analysis and simpler reconciliation
- Automatically integrates spend data into your T&E and GL/ERP systems, like Concur, SAP & Oracle
- Prevents TMCs from including additional mark-ups (as long as the airline is the merchant)
- You can pay for your hotels by Virtual Cards, the most secure method of paying for hotels.
Before you travel, contact your card provider and let them know where you’re going and establish more security with your travel transactions. To optimise your budget and for travel expense management, contact MP Travel today.