Any cruise ship lets you see the world. Windstar brings it close enough so you can fully live it, see, hear, smell, taste and feel what it’s like to sail on a lovely ship into a small port. These elegant, 148 – 310-guest cruise ships open up captivating new worlds and leave indelible, lifetime memories. Windstar’s small cruise ships and personalised approach bring you closer to each destination and every port, so you can see the world from new perspectives. Share intimate moments away from the crowds, and immerse yourself in local, exotic cultures, all on a cruise ship where surprise and delight are constant companions.
ABOARD EVERY WINDSTAR CRUISE YOU WILL ENJOY
• Champagne welcome reception
• Signature Sail Away to Vangelis’ “1492 Conquest of Paradise”
• Windstar’s Signature Onboard Barbecue and the beloved crew show*
• Local performances onboard**
• Learning how to sail with the Captain or officers on our Open Bridge
• Ocean views from all beautifully appointed staterooms or suites
• Cooking demonstrations powered by the James Beard Foundation and recipes by James Beard Foundation chefs
• All meals, in all venues, including 24-hour room service
• All non-alcoholic beverages, including specialty tea and coffee drinks
• Market tours with the chef to select seasonal local ingredients for upcoming meals (in most regions)
• Watersports Platform, including all watersports equipment featuring complimentary kayaks, paddleboards, water trampoline and more*
* Dependent on port and weather conditions. Watersports equipment is not available in Alaska. Only Signature Expeditions will operate from the Watersports Platform when in Alaska.
Contact your MP Travel Cruise Specialist at email@example.com or on 02 99939000 (Leisure option)